Did you know about our success in the legal and professional services sector?
Did you know that over years Headshift | Dachis Group have been involved with a number of innovative and award winning projects for the legal and professional services sector?
- We helped Reynolds Porter Chamberlain (RPC) to derive greater business benefits from its intranet along with its other content and information repositories.
- We are working with a global accounting firm to enhance client engagement, improve workforce collaboration and optimise internal processes.
- We provided advice to an international law firm to help them share and access knowledge across different parts of their global practice.
- We designed a collaboration platform for Dewey & LeBoeuf that integrated social media tools such as blogs, wikis, social bookmarking and RSS feeds, with the aim of improving the general flow and sharing of information.
- We worked with Allen & Overy to improve knowledge and expertise sharing within the firm, allowing easy participation and content contribution from users across multiple global locations.
For more on our thinking in this area, I recommend the following posts:
- Social Business Transformation in Legal and Professional Services.
- Sky News Technology Behind Business panel on Knowledge Management.
- Does Viral Adoption of Enterprise Social Business Software work?
Want to know more?
Please get in touch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 2 8218 2128.