New report – Designing Mobile Apps: A Roadmap for Businesses
Our new report, produced by Ark Group, is now available for order.
This report provides the foundations for understanding the opportunity to create a next generation mobile workplace that provides real value from a strategic and business perspective by optimising around the user experience. This focus on user experience is based on understanding the impact of three key drivers that are affecting business and driving demand for both the use of mobile apps by employees and the need to develop mobile apps:
- Technology innovation;
- Social media on mobile; and
- Generation shift.
The report covers:
- Key concepts about enterprise mobility and mobile apps.
- The business context (including how mobile apps relate to intranets, training and social business).
- How to identify user requirements and develop use cases.
- A roadmap for developing mobile apps.
- Case studies and examples of the approaches taken by Alcatel-lucent, Apache Corporation, King & Wood Mallesons, Woods Bagot and Zurich.
The report also includes twenty-one specially created diagrams – we have already shared some of those here:
- Four critical success factors for enterprise mobile app design.
- Understanding time, place and context for mobile computing in the enterprise.
Order your copy of the report from Ark Group.
- Download the Table of Contents and Executive Summary [PDF].
- New infographic: Mobile Workplace 2012 Infographic (on SlideShare).