Mobile Workplace 2012 Infographic
This diagram is from our new report, Designing Mobile Apps: A Roadmap for Businesses, and is shared under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license. This infographic is also available for download from SlidesShare.
- Cisco Visual Networking Index: Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast Update, 2011–2016.
- Cisco Connected World Technology Report (2011).
- BYOD gives competitive advantage, say IT managers, BT Plc.
- 2012 State of Mobility Survey, Symantec.
- Forrester: 375 million tablets will be sold globally in 2016.
- IT Embraces Bring-Your-Own Devices, Citrix.
About the Report
The report covers:
- Key concepts about enterprise mobility and mobile apps.
- The business context (including how mobile apps relate to intranets, training and social business).
- How to identify user requirements and develop use cases.
- A roadmap for developing mobile apps.
- Case studies and examples of the approaches taken by Alcatel-lucent, Apache Corporations, King & Wood Mallesons, Woods Bagot and Zurich.
The report includes twenty-one specially created diagrams and we have previously shared some of those here:
- Four critical success factors for enterprise mobile app design.
- Understanding time, place and context for mobile computing in the enterprise.