NSW KM Forum: User Adoption with James Dellow, 24 September 2013
Why is user adoption of new workplace information technologies – such as SharePoint – so difficult, yet people appear to have no difficulty learning how to use Facebook or Candy Crush?
On Tuesday 24th September, I’m presenting at the NSW Knowledge Management (KM) Forum on the topic of user adoption – I will be talking about:
- What is user adoption? And should we even be talking about “users” and “adoption”?
- Is it really about the technology or more about getting governance and business culture right?
- How can you make sure people use new technologies when they are introduced?
- Date: Tuesday 24th September, 2013
- Time: 5.30pm for a 6.00pm start
- How much: $5
Visit the NSW KM Forum’s event page to register for this meeting.