Collaboration in a digital workplace for the not-for-profit sector – 20th November, 2013
Timed to coincide with National Telework Week, I’ve been invited by Connecting Up to present at a breakfast seminar where I’ll be exploring how organisations in the not-for-profit sector can become a digital workplace.
For the not-for-profit sector, a digital workplace:
- Enables, empowers and engages employees and volunteers.
- Provides the right set of modern communication and collaboration tools to meet the expectations employees and volunteers who require greater flexibility and mobility.
This presentation will cover:
- How new collaboration technologies can be used to create a digital workplace.
- Ideas for engaging with employees and volunteers where ever they are.
- An overview of the leading enterprise collaboration tools on the market.
- What is involved with creating a digital workplace.
When: Wednesday 20th November, 2013
Where: Rydges World Square, Sydney
For more information and to register, see the Connecting Up event page.