Apply now to be part of our consulting team
- Job : Business Consultant
- Salary : $45,000 – $60,000
- Location : Darlinghurst, Sydney
About working at Ripple Effect Group
We offer an informal working environment in a fabulous office in Darlinghurst, close to public transport, where there are great cafes and you get to work alongside a diverse group of knowledgeable and passionate people.
We are a boutique quality focussed company. Our clients range from SMBs to multi-nationals, major brands, government, universities, colleges and nonprofits.
Our consulting and solution approach has a strong focus on User Centred Design (UCD) and an interest in User eXperience (UX) design will be appreciated in all our roles.
About this role
As a consultant you will work as part of a project team with responsibility for client engagements that cover strategy, organisational change, and integrating new social technologies.
You are should be a self-starter who can complete qualitative and quantitative research, engage effectively with different client stakeholders one-on-one and in workshops, and help integrate business strategy with technology experience to develop innovative recommendations. Consultants create project related deliverables of a standard that can be presented to client executives. They also assist with elements of project management and delivery as necessary.
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a consulting capacity is highly desirable
- Experience in research and analysis in a business context
- Exposure to design thinking and user centred design processes, including the ability to develop personas and user journeys
- Ability to develop information architecture (IA) and lo-fidelity wireframes
- Drive for making complex interactions simple and large amounts of information easily understood
- Must have high attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for digital technology and interaction design, including social media
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise social technologies is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills in written and presentation formats
- Travel may be required on an interstate or regional basis
If you believe you have the potential but lack experience in some of the above areas, we will help develop your skills. Please highlight these areas on your application.
How to apply
- Please apply via LinkedIn or SEEK.
- All candidates must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
- No recruitment agencies.