Web All Rounder – Support, Development, Graphic Design
Ripple Effect Group are looking for a technology “all rounder” to help with Web support, development, and graphic design. You will also help with providing general IT support to our consulting team.
We work with a range of social technologies – from WordPress and Elgg to enterprise solutions, such as Atlassian Confluence and Jive Software. Your work will involve helping us to support clients, configuring Web applications and platforms, and generally making sure our systems are all running smoothly. You will also be provided with the opportunity to develop your Web programming skills on small projects and enhancements.
We offer an informal working environment in a fabulous office in Darlinghurst, close to public transport, where there are great cafes and you get to work alongside a diverse group of knowledgeable and passionate people.
We are a boutique quality focussed company. Our clients range from SMBs to multi-nationals, major brands, government, universities, colleges and nonprofits.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrable interest and curiosity about Web technology (interest in social software would also be highly desirable but not essential).
- Experience with trouble shooting and providing technical support.
- Visa to work full-time in Australia.
How to Apply
- Please apply via SEEK.
- You MUST include a 1 page cover letter addressing each essential requirement with your application.
- No recruitment agencies.