Do you love working at the intersection of people and technology?
Ripple Effect Group is a dynamic specialist consulting business. We partner with organisations to improve their business performance, staff engagement, internal and external communications by working at the intersection of people and technology.
Right now we are looking for self-starters to join our team as consultants
Our consulting approach has a strong focus on User Centred Design (UCD) and an interest in User eXperience (UX) design will be appreciated in all our roles.
You don’t need to be a UX unicorn* and we don’t care about job titles, but if you can “mix and match” some of the following expertise and skills we want to hear from you!
- Ability to develop personas and user journeys, based on research we complete
- Experience with business functions such as corporate communication, organisational change, learning and development, knowledge management (KM) and marketing
- Technology management – particularly social media, collaboration tools, intranets and the digital workplace
- Online community management
- Visual thinking, graphic design and interaction design
- Familiar with agile development
All our consultants need:
- High level digital literacy
- Hands on knowledge of web-based technologies and social media, such as a working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience in research and analysis in a business context
- Excellent communication skills in written and presentation formats
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working in a corporate environment or a consulting capacity is highly desirable
- Customer orientation
This role is Sydney based, although travel may be required on an interstate or regional basis.
We want to hear from you!
- This role is based in Sydney, at our wonderful offices in Surry Hills
- Your expression of interest will only be considered if you have the right to work full-time in Australia
- No recruitment agencies please!
Ripple Effect Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.