for W3c validation
To support National Telework Week (12th to 16th November) in Australia, Ripple Effect Group are hosting a webinar on Thursday 15th November on how to create a virtual workplace using enterprise social software.
Join me online (I’ll be working remotely!) to learn about:
- How enterprise social software can enable, empower and engage a virtual team.
- The leading enterprise social software tools on the market.
- Lesson learnt for deploying enterprise social software to a virtual workforce.
- The webinar is scheduled to run at 11am Sydney, Australia time (AEST).
- This event is intended for business professionals working in medium-to-large enterprises and places are strictly limited.
- To join this webinar, a computer with speakers is required.
What is National Telework Week?
Join National Telework Week from 12th to 16th November and commit to working remotely for one or more days during the week. Whether you’re an employee or an employer, National Telework Week can help you to increase productivity, find a better work/life balance, and become a part of the anywhere working world.
The Australian National Telework Congress 2012
To open the National Telework Week, the Australian National Telework Congress 2012 will be held at the University of Melbourne and aims to highlight the benefits teleworking provides to employees, employers and the community. For information, see the event website.