for W3c validation
Over 4 weeks – across 4 continents – 4 Summits will be convened.
Sydney, 2 March – Austin, 10 March – London, 24 March – Singapore, 6 April
In just under 4 weeks time, the first in the global series of Dachis Group Social Business Summits will be launched in Sydney, bringing together internationally recognised thought leaders and expert practitioners to create a vision and inspire conversations about the state of Social Business in 2011.
At the Dachis Group, we believe a socially designed business can accelerate your business performance through the implementation of:
- Social Strategy – that provides research, insight, vision and direction;
- Social Engagement – through social media, mobile applications, change communications, and experience design;
- Social Intelligence – data services, benchmarking, reporting and analytics.
By joining one of the Social Business Summits, you will:
- Connect with thought leaders, expert practitioners, and participants in a collective gathering of professionals,
- Share ideas, case studies, implementation strategies and experiences with peers and experts,
- Participate in conversations that will reach beyond the boundaries of traditional speaker to audience conference formats, and
- Engage and network with like-minded people, explore possibilities and be inspired to take action!
In the Asia Pacific region we are excited to bring together an impressive range of thought leaders and expert practitioners:
- Jeff Dachis – CEO & Founder, Dachis Group
- Peter Kim – Managing Director, Dachis Group North America
- Liz Savage – Group Executive Commercial, Virgin Blue
- Dave Gray – Founder, XPlane
- Dion Hinchcliffe – Senior VP, Dachis Group
- Lesley Ng – Regional GM, Jetstar Asia
- Didier Elzinga – CEO & Founder, Culture Amp
- Kevin Tate – Founder, StepChange
- Cai Kajer – Partner, Optimice
- Nicholas Gruen – CEO, Lateral Economics
- Janelle Amet – Learning & Development, IBM
- Martin Stewart-Weekes – Director Asia/Pac IBGS, Cisco Systems
UPDATE – See our detailed summit agenda here.
Attendance is by invitation only, so please be quick to register your interest as places are limited and filling fast!
Date: Wednesday, 2 March
Venue: The Mint, 10 Macquarie St, Sydney
Cost: A$395 early bird (to 18th Feb)
Date: Wednesday, 6 April
Venue: The BoatHouse,
Cost: US$395 early bird (to 11th March)
Request an invitation and find more information on the Social Business Summit website.