for W3c validation
- Conduct in-depth user research and translate the insights into UX artefacts: personas, user journeys and scenarios.
- Articulate design intent based on research, provide grounded recommendations and design requirements.
- Write design briefs and user experience specifications for developers, visual designers and other key stakeholders.
- Create low-fidelity to high-fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Conduct usability testing, analyse results to inform design improvements.
- Design, assist and/or facilitate workshops using interactive, design thinking methods.
- Visual design skills would be a bonus (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
Our ideal new member of the team will have strong communication skills, flexibility to work across multiple projects at the one time, a determination to succeed and a desire to help change the way people in businesses organise, collaborate and communicate online.
If you’re a self-starter with a curiosity to solve problems, an interest in organisational design and the changing nature of work and believe you can contribute in a meaningful way – then you need to talk to us!
This is a full time position – salary range $50K – 70K.
If you want to know a little more or submit an expression of interest – visit this page and complete the form.