for W3c validation
Are you ready to consider your next career move?
We’re on a mission to find energetic, committed people to join our team.
The Ripple Effect Group is a dynamic, rapidly growing specialist consulting business. We partner with organisations to improve their business performance, staff engagement, internal and external communications by working at the intersection of people, technology and work.
Our services include:
- Strategic consulting and sustainable recommendations;
- Evaluating software platforms against organisational objectives;
- Community management;
- Research and data analytics;
- User experience design; and
- Software deployment and sustainable adoption practices.
Our ideal new team members will have strong communication skills, flexibility to work across multiple projects at the one time, a determination to succeed and a desire to help change the way people in businesses organise, collaborate and communicate online.
We currently have a range of positions available in our Sydney office… from internships, to consultant/analysts through to a senior consultant position. We are not limiting the possibilities by defining specific job roles, we want to explore your capabilities that could converge across a number of skill sets from:
- technology development to online community management
- social learning facilitators to data analysis
- information architecture to design thinking
- content curation to PHP programming
- visual design to co-design
- ethnographic research to workshop facilitation
If you’re a self-starter with a curiosity to solve problems, an interest in organisational design and the changing nature of work and believe you can contribute in a meaningful way – then you need to talk to us!
Are you a freelancer looking for more stability?
Do you have an existing client base but would like to work with a broader range of projects?
We are open to consider alternative ways of working – you just need to convince us how you will add value to our mission.
A special note to Aussies in the UK or USA:
- Have you picked up some international experience?
- Are you thinking of returning to Australia – remember it’s summer!!
If you want to know a little more or submit an expression of interest – visit this page on our website.
Your expression of interest will only be considered if you have the right to work full-time in Australia.
No recruitment agencies please!