for W3c validation
What is Confluence OnDemand?
Confluence OnDemand is the hosted offering of Confluence by Atlassian. It provides a ready-made intranet for collaboration that can help keep everyone from HR to finance humming along. With no downloads and easy administration, you can securely connect up to 2,000 internal and external users in one place online to collaborate and capture knowledge – create, share, and discuss your documents, ideas, minutes, and projects.
Why do you need a business support package?
We can help you to maximise the value of Confluence OnDemand by focusing on using Confluence, while Atlassian take care of the hosting, backup and upgrades. Our business support packages give you access to our team who can assist with:
- Setting up Confluence as an intranet or collaboration space.
- Using the right Confluence features to meet specific business requirements or workflows (for example, task tracking).
- Designing your information architecture, content management approach, templates and permissions model.
- Administration and configuration.
- Development of private add-ons (macros) for Confluence OnDemand.
- Knowledge transfer and training.
Please contact James Dellow at the Ripple Effect Group on 0414 233711 if you are interested in learning more about our business support packages for Confluence OnDemand.