for W3c validation
- Job : Social Media Manager
- Salary : $45,000 – $55,000
- Location : Sydney
About working at Ripple Effect Group
We are a boutique quality focussed company. Our clients range from small and medium-sized businesses to multi-nationals, major brands, government, universities, colleges and nonprofits.
About this role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, full-time social media community manager to work with one of our clients in the tourism industry. Our community manager is someone who can balance creative and strategy, but above all gets things done. You’re adaptable, keen to take initiative and flexible enough to work both independently and within a team.
Ideally, you’ve had experience in the tourism sector, particularly South-East Asia.
- Previous experience in online community management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in using social media listening and analytics tools for reporting (e.g. Hootsuite Analytics, Radian6)
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- A valid passport and the ability to travel domestically and internationally if required
How to apply
- Please apply via LinkedIn or SEEK.
- All candidates must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
- No recruitment agencies.