for W3c validation
- Customer Participation: Engaging with customers in ways that traditional one-way communication cannot support.
- Workforce Collaboration: Meeting your workforce’s need to collaborate and coordinate efforts to effectively meet business goals.
- Business Partner Optimisation: Rethinking value chain relationships, including connections like suppliers, distribution networks, and vendors/delivery partners.
- When: Tuesday 23rd November, 2010.
- Time: 8am registration. 8.30am start, formally finishing at 10am (with time for open discussion at the end, so you may wish to plan to leave at 10.30am).
- Where: Headshift, Level 6, 69 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
- Cost: $25 (incl. GST) per person. Tea, coffee and a light breakfast will be provided at registration.