for W3c validation
Thursday, 23 August 2012 11am to 12pm (AEST)
Everyone is talking about social media, social networks, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter but not many people are discussing how to be a social business within the organisation.
A social business is one where we use the opportunities presented by new technologies to deliver business value – to reduce costs, increase effectiveness or mitigate risks.
Join this webinar on 23 August to discuss what being a socially designed business – on the inside – looks like:
- What can social media do inside your organisation?
- What does a social intranet look like?
- How can you know if your employees are engaged?
- How do you work collaboratively?
- How do you measure success?
During the presentation, the Headshift team will facilitate discussion and share examples and case studies.
This webinar will be relevant to people working in different management roles, including sales & marketing, knowledge management, HR, and operations.
Image credit: Dave Gray CC-BY