for W3c validation
The Enterprise Collaboration Technology Festival is a new conference that was based on research conducted via a series of roundtable discussions across Australia and NZ with 125 professionals representing 80+ companies. Participants included senior business and IT leaders responsible for driving collaboration within their organisations.
From these Round Table Discussions, eight important themes emerged:
- Start with the Why – Delivering Business Value
- The Enterprise Collaboration Strategy
- Forging a Workforce Culture Embracing Collaboration
- User Adoption
- Social Collaboration
- Education and Continuous Improvement
- Governance – Defining Ownership
- User Experience
Along side my former Dachis Group colleague, Dion Hinchcliffe, and other industry peers such Paul Miller from the Digital Workplace Group, I’ll be presenting a session on Designing a Technology Strategy in a Digital Workplace.
The Enterprise Collaboration Technology Festival will take place in Melbourne on 28 February – 2 March 2016.