for W3c validation
Join us at KM Australia, where I’ll be participating in a debate on capturing tacit knowledge using social technologies. KM Australia 2012 is the largest event of its kind in Australia that is focused on knowledge management related topics, including:
- Social Media and Collaboration.
- Change Management and Culture.
- Learning and Performance.
- Content and Information Management.
- Communication and Leadership.
At this year’s event, learn about:
- Creating and implementing a knowledge management strategy for your organisation.
- Changing minds and winning support and promotion of the KM agenda.
- Generating innovative ways of supporting staff to share and create knowledge.
- Knowledge services in the face of new and changing social and mobile technology.
For more information and to register, visit the KM Australia 2012 event site. Register by 29th June for early bird pricing.