for W3c validation
Its the Atlassian Summit this week, taking place in San Francisco. I’m there too presenting as part of the Art of Collaboration track, where I’ll be talking about taking Confluence beyond the technical team.
In line with this theme, Matt Hodges at Atlassian has been writing a series of posts that look at the benefits of using Confluence in different parts of the organisation:
- 14 myths busted about wikis for team and enterprise-wide collaboration;
- 10 reasons to use a wiki;
- 5 Ways Managers Can Use a Wiki;
- 5 Ways Sales & Marketing Teams Can Use a Wiki; and
- 5 Ways a Human Resources Team Can Use a Wiki.
Part six is coming soon, where Matt is going to share a wiki evangelist toolkit.